In order to keep our patients, families, and staff safe, we’ve implemented the following precautions. We’re understanding of each of our families’ unique circumstances that may require additional considerations, so please do not hesitate to reach out and discuss these further with a member of our team.
Additional Clinic Precautions:
- Daily Temperature checks will be required for anyone to enter the building. Anybody with a temperature of 100.4 and above will be not permitted into the building.
- Weekly & intensive therapy sessions will be 50 minutes to allow for extra sanitation time between clients
- Weekly therapy patients (Los Angeles) – Caregivers, including parents, are asked to wait in their cars during sessions. You may enter the building to drop your child off to their therapist and to transition between therapy sessions. If your child needs a caregiver to attend their session (spotting, motivation, or medical reasons), one caregiver may be permitted but must remain in their zone the entire session.
- Intensive patients are allowed one caregiver per patient at a time.
- Siblings will not be allowed in the clinic, unless under 12 months of age and confined to a carrier or held by a caregiver.
- Masks must be worn by anybody who enters the building above 2 years old. If a child is unable or will not tolerate wearing a mask, they will be exempt.
- Masks must always cover mouth and nose and be worn properly.
- Clear face shields cannot be worn as a substitute for mask.
- Should you need a break from wearing your mask during the day, you are free to step out to your car or rest in the playground area outside the front gym.
- All families are to bring their own toys or preferred items to use during their sessions. Please sanitize these items prior to bringing them into the clinic daily.
- Each patient will have a designated area to work in, thereby limiting exposure to contact surfaces among other patients. Your therapists will cycle to your station and those patients who require access to specific gym areas (i.e. SpiderCage, treadmill) will be allowed to do so at therapist discretion.
- All families are encouraged to practice safe social distancing .
- Hand washing is your best self-defense against the spread of germs. As a backup, we have additional antibacterial hand sanitizer readily available to you around our clinics.
Expanded Sick Policy
All clients and NAPA employees must stay home if any member of the family shows any symptoms, including, but not limited to:
- Chest cough/congestion
- Labored breathing
Before returning, the child and all family members must be symptom-free for 72 hours.
All same-day cancellation fees will be waived for sickness. If your child isn’t feeling well, let us know any time before their session and your cancellation fee will be waived.
Any staff member who is ill or shows symptoms of being ill will be sent home.
If you plan on flying within two weeks of attending a therapy session at NAPA, you must provide negative COVID-19 test results for all family members entering the clinic. The test must be taken no less than 48 hours after disembarking on your flight.
Los Angeles Testing Options
2. Providence Express Care: COVID-19 Testing – Rapid Results Test
- Schedule virtual visit by clicking here (schedule before you fly)
- Reason for Visit: High risk individuals with chronic conditions
- Receive COVID-19 test at testing center in Torrance
- Results will be sent within one-hour of testing
Providence Express Care – Best Plaza
20054 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance, CA 90503
Insurance Plans Accepted:
Cash Rate: $109
Virtual Visit: $49
COVID-19 Test: $60