A rewarding career where you can make a difference each day
We are a value-driven global organization dedicated to delivering innovative therapy services to children with a variety of neurological and developmental needs. At NAPA, we know that our biggest asset in creating success for our clients is our people. We are committed to providing our therapists with a satisfying and rewarding workplace, with exceptional, ongoing learning experiences and a thorough professional development program. NAPA is always looking for experienced therapists with a passion for disability and pediatrics to join our team, and we also have an extremely supportive and well-structured graduate program for therapists earlier in their career.
Clinic Address: 7900 N Milwaukee Ave #7, Niles, IL 60714 | Phone Number: (847) 595-1945
- Dynamic and rewarding work environment that supports your well-being
- State of the art working environment and everything you need to get started including laptop, work uniform and free parking
- Training on innovative interventions and equipment including DMI, SpiderCage, Galileo Vibration Plate, NeuroSuit, NMES, VitalStim, Intensive Therapy Model
- Global and interstate career and training opportunities
- Career advancement and growth opportunities into leadership positions
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free counseling
- Excellent training, mentoring and development program
- No weekend work! And you never have to work past 4:30pm each day!
- Generous Professional Development budget that grows year on year, with a NAPA match promise for over and above learning
- Friendly and supportive multidisciplinary work environment
- Monthly Wellness ‘Wowcher’ to encourage you to look after your personal wellbeing
- Great salary and opportunity to earn additional bonuses after your first year of employment
- Amazing ‘NAPA Maternity’ allowance in addition to government entitlements
- Treat days and treat jars
- Team building events and regular social activities
All NAPA Center employees must demonstrate the company’s core values which include:
- Love –NAPA is a family business built on the love that parents have for their children. Embody NAPA’s spirit of love through kind actions, warmth and communication used every day.
- Share – strive to collaborate and educate as part of the NAPA team, so that our clients and their families leave NAPA with positivity and hope.
- Grow – evolve, engage and continue to learn, from our clients, our colleagues and our industry so that we truly offer the best therapy possible.
- Hope – believe in the potential of every child and commit to helping them succeed, giving families hope when others have failed.
Welcoming all passionate and energetic pediatric physical therapists in the Greater Chicago Area to apply today!