We’re currently seeking US speech-language pathologists to relocate to our London clinic!
Does the opportunity to advance your career at a world-renowned pediatric therapy clinic in London sound appealing to you? Then you’re in the right place! NAPA Center is currently welcoming speech-language pathologists throughout the U.S. to our newest clinic in Greater London, United Kingdom. Sounds amazing, but not sure about the distance? Well, we’re happy to help. We’ll provide you with relocation assistance, visa support, assistance with licensing, and endless growth opportunities. If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you!
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, visit the link below to learn more!
We are a value-driven global organization dedicated to delivering innovative therapy services to children with a variety of neurological and developmental needs. At NAPA, we know that our biggest asset in creating success for our clients is our people. We are committed to providing our therapists with a satisfying and rewarding workplace, with exceptional, ongoing learning experiences and a thorough professional development program. NAPA is always looking for experienced therapists with a passion for disability and pediatrics to join our team, and we also have an extremely supportive and well-structured graduate program for therapists earlier in their careers.
- Great salary and opportunity to earn additional bonuses after your first year of employment
- Relocation fees and visa support
- Assistance with licensing
- Global and interstate career and training opportunities
- Dynamic and rewarding work environment that supports your well-being
- State-of-the-art working environment and everything you need to get started including laptop and work uniform
- Training on innovative interventions and equipment including NMES, VitalStim, Intensive Therapy Model
- Career advancement and growth opportunities into leadership positions
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free counseling
- Excellent training, mentoring and development program
- No weekend work! And you never have to work past 4:30pm each day!
- Generous Professional Development budget that grows year on year, with a NAPA match promise for over and above learning
- Friendly and supportive multidisciplinary work environment
- Monthly Wellness ‘Wowcher’ to encourage you to look after your personal wellbeing
- Amazing ‘NAPA Maternity’ allowance in addition to government entitlements
- Treat days and treat jars
- Team building events and regular social activities
All NAPA Center employees must demonstrate the company’s core values which include:
- Love –NAPA is a family business built on the love that parents have for their children. Embody NAPA’s spirit of love through kind actions, warmth and communication used every day.
- Share – strive to collaborate and educate as part of the NAPA team, so that our clients and their families leave NAPA with positivity and hope.
- Grow – evolve, engage and continue to learn, from our clients, our colleagues and our industry so that we truly offer the best therapy possible.
- Hope – believe in the potential of every child and commit to helping them succeed, giving families hope when others have failed.
Join the NAPA Family!