Where is the Melbourne clinic?
The NAPA Melbourne clinic is located in Forest Hill, in Melbourne’s East. It is situated in a lovely business park, surrounded by parks, trees and is easy to get to with Melbourne’s major roads including the M3 to the north and M1 to the south. The clinic is located on the corner of Burwood Highway and Springvale Road – two main roads that are easy to find. There is loads of free undercover parking located at the clinic that will give you direct access to our building. Directly in front of the clinic on Burwood Highway, you will also find a Tram stop on Tram Route 75 (which connects Vermonth South directly through to the city/docklands area).
The new clinic features both open gym space and private treatment rooms for speech therapy, occupational therapy and physiotherapy. There are separate zones for CME/DMI therapy, sensory OT treatment rooms and zones and a specialist feeding area.
The parents room is bright and spacious and is the perfect spot for you to take a breather, have a bite to eat and catch up on your emails in between therapy sessions. There is plenty of undercover and disability parking available at the clinic, so getting to and from the clinic from your car will be easy!
There is a small café located within the complex (the next building over) that sells basic lunches (sandwiches and soups), sweets and pastries, drinks and coffee.
What services are offered at NAPA Melbourne?
All services currently on offer at our Sydney clinic are available in Melbourne in both weekly and intensive sessions. This includes Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Neurosuit, Speech therapy, Feeding therapy, DMI, Vital Stim and so on.
The clinic is a registered NDIS provider so you are able to utilise your NDIS funding for therapy services and reports.
What are the opening hours of the clinic?
The clinic will be open for appointments on weekdays for the following hours:
- Monday: 8am - 3.30pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 4.30pm
- Thursday: 8am - 4.30pm
- Friday: 8am - 3.30pm
How do I register interest for weekly appointments for the Melbourne Clinic?
Weekly appointments are essentially a regular appointment with a regular therapist at the same time each week and will be available for physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. If you are interested in these services we suggest that you register your interest for weekly sessions HERE
. Once you have registered your interest, you will be added to the weekly waitlist and a member of our team will be in touch to try and match the perfect times with the perfect therapist! If you have already registered your interest, NAPA will get into contact with you to schedule these appointments should be have availabilities to match your preferences.
How do I get to the NAPA Melbourne clinic?
The NAPA Melbourne clinic is relatively easy to navigate to and is located in a business park complex on the corner of Springvale Roads and Burwood Highway. You can enter the complex from Burwood Highway and drive straight ahead (past the fountain), through the roundabout to the building marked 351 (you will see a white NAPA Logo on the front of this building). Please drive directly past this building (the boomgates should be open or open upon approach) and through to the car park at the rear of this building as that is where you will find the best, undercover parking for NAPA. Once you have parked and unpacked, head through the rear doors of the building and catch the lift to level one – you will find NAPA on this level after turning left once you come out of the lifts.
Is there food available near NAPA Melbourne?
There is limited food available near the clinic so we do suggest bringing the majority of your food with you. There is a small cafe in the building next door that sells coffee, drinks and some limited snacks and basic menu items. Across the road (5 min walk) is a more substantial cafe offering called Cafe Oggi, which has breakfast, lunch and dinner and quite a comprehensive menu available for dine in or take away. Altternatively most fast food stores are located withing a 5 minute drive of the clinic.
The clinic has a vending machine located in the parents room with limited snacks and drinks and you can also purchase coffee pods from reception. Instant coffee, tea, hot chocolate and milk is all available in the clinic free of charge and the parents room has a well equiped kitchen with an oven, microwave and fridge for you to prepare your own meals.
Accommodation Options near NAPA Melbourne
There are many options for accommodation near the new clinic including hotels, serviced apartments and air bnb’s.
- The closest option is the new Quest (Burwood East) serviced apartments located at 315 Burwood Highway, Burwood East. These apartments are located a 2 minute drive or 5 minute (400 metre) walk from the new NAPA clinic. They have studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom options – all with laundry and kitchenette facilities. NAPA has preferred rates with this location that you can access by mentioning ‘NAPA’ when you book that includes parking on site for one vehicle. This location is pet friendly as well. You can contact them directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Their website is: www.questburwoodeast.com.au
- Another option is the Astra Apartments, which are in two locations nearby in Glen Waverley, on either Springvale Road or O’Sullivan Rd. All their spacious apartments are in residential buildings with fully equipped kitchens, internal laundries and balconies. Their one-bedroom apartments are 65m2 while their 2 bedroom apartments are 95m2 – so great if you need a bit more room to spread out! They have one, two and three-bed apartments and most are in buildings with level access and/or lifts. Every apartment is professionally cleaned weekly and the linen is changed. You can check out their apartments here or their brochure here. They have special NAPA rates by quoting NAPA when you book. You can book by contacting Harry on 0432 540 728 or email@example.com.
- If you are looking for more of a ‘hotel’ stay, then Novotel Glen Waverley is just a 7 minute drive from the new NAPA Melbourne, located at 285 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley. It is located within the Glen Waverley precinct which includes Century City Walk dining and entertainment precinct, Centro the Glen Shopping Centre and Monash Aquatic and Recreation Centre. This hotel is just a 2 minute walk to the railway station which gives direct access to the Melbourne City Centre. They have standard, superior King or Suite options and have special NAPA rates if you mention ‘NAPA’ when booking. The quoted fees will also include breakfast, Wifi and parking. Note that these rooms will NOT include a kitchenette or internal laundry. This hotel is part of the ACCOR group so great if you are accumulating rewards. To book or enquire, pleased email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8561 2345.
- Also an option is the IBIS Glen Waverley, which is located at 297 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley (next to the Novotel) and is also a 7 minute drive from NAPA Melbourne. They have special room only rates available if you quote NAPA when you book and have some different room options available depending on what bed configuration you require. This hotel is part of the ACCOR group so great if you are accumulating rewards. Note that these rooms will NOT include a kitchenette or internal laundry. Please note that NAPA families will also be elligible for discounted parking on site. For booking enquiries, please email H6413@accor.com or call 03 9518 7111 and dont forget to ask for the NAPA rate.
For all of these options, we have asked the premises general questions about accessibility so you should not have any issues in this respect – but if you have specific questions or needs, please make sure you ask your booking agent.
Our NAPA Clinics have been designed to make you feel comfortable as we know that you may be spending alot of time with us!
Our clinic features:
- Bathroom facilities including some cubicles with hand rails for easy access.
- Change room - we have a change room fitted with an electric change table. We do encourage you to bring along your own nappies and wipes to suit your child's needs.
- Sanitiser Stations - are located throughout the clinic and we encourage you to routinely santise yours and your children's hands throughout your visit.
- Parent's Lounge - a secluded area that parents and family members can hang out before, after or during sessions. There are tables and workspaces available as well as kitchen facilities.
- Kitchen Facilities - including fridges, microwaves, sink, sandwich press, coffee making facilities etc. Our kitchens should have most of your needs covered including plates, bowls, glasses and cutlery. Please only bring along specific items that you may need.
- Vending Machine - our Parent's Lounge features vending machines with a range of snacks and drinks.
- Coffee and Tea Facilities - We have Zip taps to give you access to instant Boiling water and provide instant coffee, tea (green and black), milo and hot chocolate, along with sugar. We have Aldi branded coffee machines for use so you can either bring along your own Aldi capsules or purchase them from our front desk.
- Wifi facilities - Wifi is available for use throughout the clinic. Please see signage in parents lounge for passwords.
- Free Parking - Our clinic has ample free parking available out front in NAPA marked spots.
Things to do in Melbourne
We have compiled a list of great things to do in Melbourne in between or after your sessions at NAPA. For the full list, please visit this page