NAPA Center is one of the world’s leading pediatric neurological rehabilitation clinics. We are dedicated to delivering excellent, innovative, and effective multi-disciplinary therapy services to children with a variety of neurological and developmental needs.
About the role
Due to high demand, we are now looking to expand by hiring another Pediatric Occupational Therapist and Pediatric Physiotherapist to join our team, based in Lane Cover.
Why should you join us?
- Highly competitive industry pay rates – We hire the best therapists and enjoy rewarding our staff for their work
- Treat children from around the world in a top pediatric therapy practice – Our patients come from all around Australia and internationally
- International travel opportunities – The initial training program will be hosted in Los Angeles
- Great career ladder opportunities – Grow with us as we continue to grow. We always prefer to promote from within
- Excellent teamwork and mentoring – You will be joining an experienced team of multi disciplinary therapists
- Ongoing professional development, training & education opportunities – We have a genuine focus on your ongoing development and will support you with both internal and external training
- Full operational support so you can focus on delivering top-notch therapy
- Tailored programs for each child – Our programs are individually tailored to incorporate each child’s specific needs.
Deliver world class treatment
NAPA Center offers hourly and intensive (three-week) programs utilizing therapy methods from around the world, and has a proven track-record of helping children achieve and even surpassing their physical goals.
We have a strong framework in multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and Early Intervention, diverse techniques of traditional and non-traditional therapies including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, developmental feeding services, NeuroSuit Therapy, CME/Medek therapy, and SpiderCage therapy, all under one roof.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) or equivalent or Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Strong clinical experience, minimum of 2+ years experience in pediatrics required, especially with the 0-8 populations
- Current registration by AHPRA
- Experience working with children with complex neurological and physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy preferred
- Sound clinical reasoning for planning and implementing individual therapy sessions
- Ability to travel for periods of time for training/treating may be required
- WWCC, police check will be required and First Aid certification completed if not already
How to apply + enquiries
Please send your resume and CV to email@example.com.
For more information on NAPA Center, you can check out our website at https://www.napacenter.org/or phone 888-711 NAPA (6272)